Saturday 5 April 2008

Be more proactive and be less reactive

Many people have asked me in my seminars, over the years, 'What one thing would you wish to teach your children?'

My answer is 'Be more proactive and be less reactive'.

You can learn to apply simple, but very profound and powerful, methods, techniques and tools to enable you to spend a little more of each day working on important, goal focused, tasks and activities.

  • Why give in, and become a servant, to the incessant demands of work and daily life? Why not give out to the world, instead?
  • Make some meaningful life goals.
  • Start by dreaming the impossible dream!

I will write so much more about how to do this in coming blogs, and you can learn this from my Practical Leadership Seminar.

For more information visit:

www.clausmoller.com

No comments: